Monday 15 May 2017

My Tour Session To One Of The Best Preschools In New York City

A concerned parent is always looking out for the best of everything to provide to a child. From giving birth to the child to getting them everything viable that they wish for becomes the duty of parent. Not only do we provide for them, but we also help them pave a pathway to provide for them in the future. The first step to this ladder is taken when we the parents select a preschool for their child.

I belong to the above-described category of parent. When it came to deciding on a preschool for my children, I wanted the best from the available options in New York City.

I went through the same process of making a list for the best options as per my criteria. I then spent sometime filling out the forms and then came the part that stumped me altogether with the fact that schools are needlessly the most creatively enhanced environment for my kids to be in.



I went for parent tour session to one of the most coveted pre schools in New York City. Every part of the schools was creatively decorated and done up to inspire children. Kids were already involved in varied activities to suit their interest. While some of them were putting their best foot forward with poem recitation, the others invested their time in painting and clay modeling. This almost made me want to go back to school again.

The best part of this school was the way in which teachers were everywhere monitoring the kids and encouraging their efforts. After all, it is the teachers who contribute the most in shaping the child’s future apart from the parents. The way theses teachers attended to each kid was commendable and the teacher to student ratio was also 1:5 so that each child gets undivided attention when in school.


Extra curricular activities form as important part of upbringing a child as the education does.  The infrastructure of the school offered immense possibilities in terms of extra curricular activities. I was satisfied that I made a good decision for my child and they would get best in class amenities passing out from one of the best preschools in New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment